201 : TOW The Puncture.....

201 : TOW The Puncture.....

There are many things happening around me that i could have written about in my blog regularly.... but being derived from the base class 'LAZY', there isn't a data member 'm_ExtraWork' in my class.....That kept me away from blogging for almost a year....
What then prompted me to override 'void Relax()' with 'void Blog()'???It was this exceptionally funny incident that took place yesterday, 23rd August, involving Vishal.
On Sat. 23rd Aug, me n Vishal started at 7.00 am towards Kothrud, to play cricket with office colleagues.... As we were passing the new stadium for the Commonwealth Youth Games (CYG) on the highway, Vishal's bike got punctured....I got off and Vishal decided to return and get Minal's Scooty. As I waited, Vishal called me and said he had found a tyre repair shop not far from where we were, and was getting the puncture removed. Since I was getting bored, I decided to go there myself....




Upon going there, Vishal told me about the most funniest misunderstandings and misinterpretations you could hear.... The following is the actual conversation between Vishal and the puncture-repair man, as narrated by Vishal....

Puncture Man: Sahab, khila hai tyre main, tube poora gaya..badli karna padega..
Vishal: OK. Theek hai... Naya daal do..lekin accha wala tube daalna..... MRF ka hai naa???
Puncture Man: Sahab, accha hai...lekin MRF ka nahi hai....
Vishal: To kya aisa hi koi local hai kya??
Puncture Man: Nahi sahab, global hai.....
Vishal: ??#$%#$:?>":>$$(Thinking....bloody, this road-side puncture-wala...where the hell did he get this vocabulary from.....Maybe the upcoming CYG and his shop's close proximity to the stadium has encouraged the tyre-shop man to learn english....No wonder he is familiar with terms like local, global....etc...hmmmm......)
Vishal: Theek hai..daal do....

Then, out came the tyre man with the replacement tube......The picture says it all...


When Vishal saw that...he almost fell on the ground with laughter.....And when he told me about it, I started laughing like crazy, and decided immediately that this incident is worth writing about....I clicked a few snaps and after everything was done with the tyre, we resumed on our way to play cricket....
We played for a long time and enjoyed ourselves a lot....but the highlight of the day remained the knowledgeable tyre-wala.....

Comments

hahahahhaaha..
too cool.. i thought i knew where this was going, but end mein palti mara topic.. :P
well...even i knew where i was going...to play cricket...ended up blogging abt it....
Maverick said…
lol... nice one mate!
kamiya said…
ha ha .... nice :)
Unknown said…
Thanks for the post.Michelin Tyre are one of the best brands of tyres in the market.If anyone searching for Michelin tyres pune then go for Shree Tyres.For more detail contact 8055678063.

Popular posts from this blog

Andaz Apna Apna......

104 - TOW The Workaholic Me