Lohgad Trek...The Planning.....

Well...now lets get to serious blogging.... I'll begin by describing the best 1 day trip i hv ever had... The Lohgad Trek with my school friends....
It all started actually when my cousins, Vishal n Amod started planning about the Trek. Aakash had everything chalked out, and we were supposed to go for the trek on Sat., 23 June, 07. The people involved were gonna be, Me, Aakash n Amod from Mumbai, Minal n Vishal fm Pune, and Nilesh, who was to go to Pune n join Minal n Vishal. Everything was set, and I was supposed to go to the Lonkars' on Friday. I was all packed up n ready to go, when Aakash called up and said d plans were cancelled, coz he had a campus interview at Honeywell on Sunday. So the trek was called off....(Aakash got selected for Honeywell....)
That left me with nothing to do on Saturday...so I was sitting at home, watching Friends, when Pranay called me and asked whether I wanted to come for lunch wid Tejas Sawant m Kalpita... I agreed to give them company...N went to Tejas' house. We left for Bandra, picking up Mousami on the way... Here, we started thinking abt going out somewhere in the next few days. Pranay was carrying his book abt weekend spots around Mumbai. But I suggested Lohgad, as I had already mentally prepared myself to go there... Now, as we were sitting in Zaika at Bandra, we planned abt going to Lohgad on Monday... possibly by some1's car, or if we had a crowd, maybe hire a vehicle. So, as we went back to Tejas' place, we almost had the plan finalized. Monday, Lohgad. Ppl ready for action were me, Kalps, Tejas, Pranay, taking Pranay's car.
However, on Sunday, it rained a lot... and it was really in no mood to let up... So on Sunday evening we decided to keep d plans on hold for a while......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Andaz Apna Apna......

104 - TOW The Workaholic Me

201 : TOW The Puncture.....