The Beginning....

Well...This is my first ever blog.... Always wanted to c what this stuff really is..But being overly lazy, I never actually went to d trouble of creating a blog. Until tonite, when my coll frnd Pushkar asked me if I wanted to join d blog he made for our class. That prompted me to look into it, and so I created my own blog. Now, let me warn you beforehand...that i suck at writing, so kindly bear with me n my childish way of writing.
Firstly, I'll tell you y i hv named d blog "Funny Days". People who know me, also know about my sense of humor...couple that with the name of the autobiography of Sunil Gavaskar, 'Sunny Days', and you get my blog...pretty pathetic logic, huh? Well..I ain't that creative either.
Anyways, I'll keep updating my blog from time to time, writing about my coll. days, fun moments, and loads of other stuff, as I get time... So feel free to leave ur comments.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Andaz Apna Apna......

104 - TOW The Workaholic Me

201 : TOW The Puncture.....