102 - TOW My Training Begins

102 - The One Where My Training Begins

(Music.... Long Frame shot of GEOMETRIC, pan in....Abhijit walking in.... Music....)

My second day started in the least unexpected way.... I had decided that I'd join the company Gym that day, so had packed in soame workout clothes n sport shoes for myself...so me n Vishal had decided that we'd take the Scooty, n store the stuff in its bootspace, but to our dismay...(actually, dis is July)...the scooter was badly punctured....so we were delayed a bit....but we switched to Vishal's bike n scooted off to work...Vishal dropped me off, and I reached just on time....
My schedule was 9.30 to 6.30 training, with a lunch break in between. I thought it was gonna be really hectic n taxing ...especially coz i had a gr8 track record of attending college with similar timings...n trust me, when i did attend, i felt like i was getting tortured...(i hope my profs. dont read this...).
My training in the first week was supposed to be on C++, n i was expecting the usual C++ crap..but the training started from about level 6, n it was like facing 6 bouncers in an over...for the entire duration of the innings....(never dun that b4...). So to give a brief idea (actually i hv Dolphin , not Idea), c++ training was going to be really tough, coz it was a 10 day course crammed into a 5 day time slot... so I knew that we were in for some brainy action in the week ahead...n i would much rather not discuss it any more...
Moving on... one thing i loved there was the free n casual approach n work culture...ppl were in jeans, tshirts..semi-formals...I was looking really overdressed in the lot....with my plain full sleeved shirts, black trousers n black shoes....i decided fm next day, i'll be wearing casuals...
Along with that, i must mention here about the amount of Tea-Coffee every1 drinks out here... n why not..we hv a small Pantry section at virtually every corner inside the building...with tea-coffee machines n a microwave...but the greatest hit among everybody is a Cafe Coffee Day machine..that churns out everything ranging from a Cappuccino to Espresso to Latte , even plain tea or milk.....all that u'd get at a CCD outlet, except the BILL..... so its fair to say, i hv so much caffeine in my system, that i dont shut down till 2.30 am ....n still i dont feel tired...thats really sum hidden strength i discovered....
Since i hv brought up the topic of strength, i'd proceed to the Gym part...We hv an exceptionally well equipped and well maintained gym on our premises...along wid a nice swimming pool and a tennis courtas i said earlier..i had planned to start gym that day, n for the first time, i actually did what i had planned.... i changed and went in the gym....enrolled myself...spoke to the trainer abt my gym history....n then started my workout with some warmup, Cardio, and sum basic weights....about an hour in the gym made me feel good...refreshed n ready for action.....
But unfortunately, the only action left was to Go home , hv dinner n sleep...which i did with all my gusto.....
Once again, feeling that i hv achieved something....feeling that i hv put the time in my life to some good use...i retired to bed....waiting for a fresh new day tmrw......

More updates cmg up in my next episode....103....stay tuned..

(Music.....Credits.....production house Logo....Music....End...)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Andaz Apna Apna......

104 - TOW The Workaholic Me

201 : TOW The Puncture.....